If you’re a bike owner who is absolutely loves his bike, then this one’s for you. Considering the right bike insurance policy to protect your prized possession from perils such as accidents, burglary, theft etc. is a good idea. But you haven’t considered this yet, don’t fret. You can choose the right insurance policy in a jiffy by comparing it online.
One may wonder, why compare bike insurance policies? The prime reason is that there are dozens of them available in the market with different benefits and prices. Only when you are aware of the benefits of different bike insurance policies, you can choose the best plan from the lot.
Read on to know what to consider while comparing comprehensive two wheeler insurance plans-
- Compare premiums of different companies
- Look out for discounts and deductibles
- Look out for a company that offers the best customer service
- Compare best coverage features
- Compare the highest Insured Declared Value (IDV)
- Compare Add-ons
While this is a comprehensive checklist that might come handy when comparing two wheeler insurance plans, drawing a contrast online with the help of online websites such as Coverfox is as easy as pie. All you have to do is enter your two-wheeler details such as make, model, variant, RTO location, year of purchase etc. and click on ‘Get Quotes’.
For a hassle-free experience, its best to follow these steps-
- First, visit the website coverfox.com
- Enter your bike number, if you do not know the number, then enter the model, make, and the RTO location
- Enter if your previous two wheeler insurance policy has expired or not
- Click on Get Quotes
Renewal of two wheeler insurance online
Every two-wheeler insurance policy has a fixed tenure of 1-3 years. Once the tenure is over, you have to renew your bike insurance policy to avoid any financial burden in case of a mishap and be compliant with the law. If you have a bike insurance policy and have forgotten to renew it, then you need not worry. You can simply renew your policy online within a few clicks.
There are a number of benefits that you can avail in case you choose to renew your two wheeler insurance online. Some of them are-
- No need for inspections
- Avoid legal matters
- Enjoy continuous coverage
- Requires no paperwork
- Hassle free process by just entering a few details of the policy and the policyholder
One of the easiest ways to renew your two wheeler insurance online is to log on to coverfox.com and fill the correct data and personal details. Always remember to keep the old policy handy when renewing the policy so as to furnish any details that may be required.
To calculate the premium that you would have to pay, you can simply choose two wheeler insurance premium calculator. Here’s how exactly a premium calculator can benefit you.
Two wheeler insurance calculator is an online tool that helps you calculate you insurance premium instantly. It is one of the most simple and quick tools to understand the amount you need to shell out for a bike insurance policy. All you just need to do is enter your two-wheeler number and existing policy status. Once you fill up all the relevant details, policy details and premiums from different insurers will be displayed. Hence, you can easily compare the premium breakups and the amount charged.
Here’s a list of benefits of using two wheeler insurance calculator-
- Time saving and easy procedure.
- Trustworthy tool.
- No paperwork is needed for this procedure.
- Compares and extract the most favorable one, according to needs and requirements.
- The best part is these calculators are free of cost.
Some tips and tricks on how to get the best deals on a two wheeler insurance
Without further a due, here are some of the most viable options that help you avoid burning a hole in your pocket while buying a two-wheeler insurance plan.
- Claim your No Claim Bonus (NCB) discount: If you do not make any claim in a policy year, you may avail a no claim discount in subsequent year’s premium. This discount can go as high as 50% in case you don’t make any claim for five consecutive years.
- Go for a long-term policy: You can avail a discount of up to 10% to 15% in premiums if you choose a 2 or 3-year policy tenure.
- Step up your security game: If you install an ARAI approved security device in your two-wheeler, you are eligible to claim a premium discount.
- Compare policy online: Comparing multiple bike insurance policies online allows you to choose the one that is most affordable and bets suits your needs.
With the aforementioned pointers, buying the most affordable bike insurance policy is a cakewalk and you can enjoy lifetime coverage for your prized possession.