Where to buy a used car? From a private dealer or on your own? Is there a right of withdrawal? How does ownership move? The answers to the 5 most common questions are given below:
- Dealer or private? Where to buy a used car?
Why buy a car used by a private person?
One of the potential benefits might be the economic aspect. Not that it is a matter of little account, but you need to be much more careful as you have no guarantee on the subject in question.
Why buy a car used by a dealer?
Buy used Hyundai Santro Xing in Bangalore from a licensed dealer can give you a number of advantages. In addition, dealers must guarantee the car sold for at least one year from the purchase.
- Is there a right of withdrawal if you buy a used car from a dealer?
Absolutely yes! In this case, the buyer is entitled to what the law calls for the Legal Compliance Guarantee, which by law lasts for 24 months. If the damage is serious or too expensive, then it may be cheaper to reach the termination of the contract: the buyer returns the car, the seller the money subtracting the value of the journey performed.
- What bureaucratic aspects should be considered before proceeding to purchase?
When you buy used Hyundai Santro Xing in Bangalore, it is important to check out a number of bureaucratic aspects, such as:
- Chassis number;
- License plate;
- Engine Number.
These codes must absolutely match those given on the booklet.
- How to find out if the odometer has been tampered with?
- Needless to deny that after a series of journalistic services on the subject, tension has risen. If you do not own a device:
- First, check the control panel: be careful with any signs or scratches.
- Take a look at the wear of the pedals, the handles and the steering wheel
- Ask the dealer to show you the revision booklet, check the number of kilometers reported for each operation, and compare it to the current quotient of the odometer. This will tell you if any odometer is tampered with.